Grilled Salad Quiche - Tunisian Recipe
Grilled Salad Quiche - Tunisian RecipeUsual urge on to our website, a website that serves cuisine more or less the world. It will not setting unqualified if you meet the relatives get not discuss the issue of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the showing off of processing. hence we gift specifically for all ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's try
Over that kitchen table, carrying a variety of yummy food lays the sliced quiche plate. As you bite a bit, the flavor of the well made and neatly spiced grilled salad waters your mouth. Easy to make although its aroma enchants the brain. Should you ask me about the recipe, I hesitate not to share it with you ☺
Grilled Salad Quiche Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoons turmeric (curcumin)
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of Tabil (ground coriander and caraway seeds).
- 2 garlic cloves
- 150 grams of pepper
- 200 grams of tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 6 large eggs
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- 150 grams of Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite)
- 150 g chopped olives
- 150 grams of tuna (a small can, more or less it's fine)
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
How to Prepare Grilled Salad Quiche
- Number 1 Grill or place in the oven: pepper, tomatoes, onions, and garlic.
- Number 2 Grind the pepper, tomatoes, onion, and garlic and spice them up with tabil, olive oil, and black pepper.
- Number 3 Cut the chicken into small bits and boil them in water with some oil and turmeric.
- Number 4 Boil 2 eggs and cut them - into medium-sized pieces ( your choice).
- Number 5 Mix all of the grilled salad, whisked eggs, cheese, tuna, boiled chicken, cut eggs, parsley, and the green olive.
- Number 6 Place it into the oven for 20 minutes under 360F/180°C or until the center becomes thick. When you insert a knife, it comes out clean.
Have a Good Appetite!