Mini Mushroom Quiche - Israeli Recipe
Mini Mushroom Royal Quiche RecipeAdequate encourage to our website, a website that serves cuisine just about the world. It will not vibes supreme if you meet the family realize not discuss the thing of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the mannerism of processing. fittingly we gift specifically for all ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's attempt
These scrumptious mushroom mini quiches taste terrific. They are petite, crispy and their filling combines rich royal cream with flavorsome mushrooms. This is the true hit of every meal. Are you up and ready? Get your kitchen uniform on and let's get it started!
IngredientsFor the dough
- 3 grams of salt
- 3 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of flour
- 100 gram of soft butter
- 10 ml of water
For the mushrooms:
- 20 grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 fresh mushroom baskets (small champignon or portobello)
- A pinch of salt
For the Royal Cream:
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 ml of sweet cream
- 4 large eggs
- Half a teaspoon of truffle puree
- A pinch of nutmeg
Preparation1. Prepare the crisp dough:
- Number 1 Heat oven to 170C/340F.
- Number 2 Mix the flour, butter, salt and sugar in a mixer.
- Number 3 When the dough is ready, add the water and stir until it is all combined with the dough.
- Number 4 Roll the dough until it gets very thin and put it at the bottom of the quiche mold.
- Number 5 Bake for about 10 minutes, until the dough is slightly golden, then remove it from the oven.
2. Prepare the filling:
- Number 6 Cut the mushrooms into thin slices.
- Number 7 Heat the olive oil and butter in a frying pan until the butter melts.
- Number 8 Add the mushrooms and stir until they become brown and all the liquid evaporates.
- Number 9 Add a little salt and stir.
3. Prepare the Royal Cream:
- Number 10 Mix the milk, the cream of the eggs, the truffle, the salt, the pepper, and the nutmeg.
- Number 11 Grind in a food processor in order to obtain a smooth paste.
- Number 12 Pour the Royal into the baked saucers and top it with the mushrooms.
- Number 13 Bake for another 10-15 minutes until the quiche is ready.