Artichoke and Spinach Vegetarian Quiche
Artichoke, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Vegetarian Quiche
Satisfactory back up to our website, a website that serves cuisine something like the world. It will not quality unquestionable if you meet the associates get not discuss the situation of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the way of processing. suitably we present specifically for every ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's attempt
Chop that artichoke and bake those sun-dried tomatoes in a cheesy egg mixture. Easy to prepare and yet delicious, this artichoke and sun-dried tomato quiche is the perfect dish for summer either for brunch or dinner. It takes merely one single bite for you to fall in love with this quiche and remain hooked. Now let me share this classic recipe.
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Pre-made pie crust
- 3-4 large eggs
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 1/2 Tsp pepper
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- Number 1 Pre-heat the oven to 350F
- Number 2 Saute all the veggies in a pan on low heat.
- Number 3 Once the onion has become transparent, add all of the veggies into the empty pie crust.
- Number 4 Separately, crack the eggs into a large bowl and mix them together with one cup of milk (I used here skim but you are free to go with your favorite).
- Number 5 Add the salt, pepper, and oil to the mixture.
- Number 6 Pour that mixture over the veggies and pop it in the oven for 40-50 minutes or until a knife comes clean when inserted in the center.