Delicious Crustless Sausage Quiche - Italian Recipe
Crustless Sausage Quiche Italian Recipe
Okay encourage to our website, a website that serves cuisine in this area the world. It will not quality pure if you meet the associates realize not discuss the matter of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the habit of processing. thus we present specifically for every ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's attempt
This scrumptious crustless sausage quiche is made with love and guaranteed to be the prominent meal of your upcoming brunch. You should definitely try this unique Italian sausage quiche recipe.
Crustless Sausage Quiche Ingredients
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tsp of ground mustard
- 1 Tbsp granulated onion
- 4 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup of cream/milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups of grated provolone cheese
- 1 cup of cooked Italian sausages
- 1 Tsp of basil (1 Tsp oregano instead or a mixture of Italian spices)
- A pinch of fresh black pepper
- A pinch of salt
Crustless Sausage Quiche Preparation
- Number 1 Preheat the oven to 360F/180C degrees.
- Number 2 Combine and whisk well all of the eggs and milk/cream.
- Number 3 Season the mixture with salt, pepper, the mustard, the onion, and Italian spices.
- Number 4 Add some oil (roughly less than a 1 Tbsp) into a deep pie dish.
- Number 5 Place the red pepper, the cheese, and the sausage into the pie plate and pour the egg mixture over them.
- Number 6 Put it into the oven for around 40 minutes or until the center gets firm (insert a knife to test).
- Number 7 Finally, serve it with some of your favorite bread.