Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Quiche
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Quiche Recipe
gratifying incite to our website, a website that serves cuisine regarding the world. It will not environment solution if you meet the intimates pull off not discuss the business of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the pretension of processing. so we present specifically for every ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's try
Preparation: 20 minute
Cooking: 25-35 minutes
- 4 oz. cream
- 8 oz. milk
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- Fresh ground salt
- 1 basic quiche crust
- 12 oz. baby green asparagus, ends removed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 oz. baby Gruyere, grated
- 5 large eggs
- 6 oz. wild-caught Alaskan smoked salmon
- Pepper to taste
- Number 1 Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Number 2 Roll out the crust and place it into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Number 3 Cut the asparagus in 1/2 inch pieces and sauté lightly in a little of olive oil.
- Number 4 Cut smoked salmon in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Number 5 Arrange on the bottom of the quiche crust.
- Number 6 Add the sautéed asparagus.
- Number 7 Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Number 8 In a mixing bowl beat the eggs slightly.
- Number 9 Add the cream and milk and whisk until blended.
- Number 10 Add the turmeric, sage, salt, and then the pepper.
- Number 11 Pour the mixture over the salmon and asparagus.
- Number 12 Bake at 450F for 30-35 minutes or until the filling is set and golden brown and the crust is golden.
- Number 13 Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before serving.
This smoked salmon and asparagus quiche recipe was inspired by one of my family's favorite Sunday brunch. I often make a smoked salmon and asparagus omelet and then I decided to turn it into a delicious quiche as well. You can also try to add a potato crust for a little extra flavor. I guarantee that this quiche is going to impress your quiche lovers.
Serve with a green salad such as arugula or watercress and fennel.