Carrot Quiche With Turmeric Crust
Carrot Quiche With Turmeric Crust Recipe
usual back up to our website, a website that serves cuisine on the subject of the world. It will not mood total if you meet the relations pull off not discuss the event of processed cooking. dishes that can be made into special dishes. But what needs to be considered is the quirk of processing. for that reason we gift specifically for every ladies. Recipe recipes. Let's attempt
- 50 g water
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150g Spelt flour
- 75 g salted butte
For the filling:
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Herbs and/or spices (whatever you feel like adding)
- 4 Carrots
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 200 ml soya cream (or other)
- Number One Preheat oven to 180˚C/360˚F.
- Number Two Knead all the dough ingredients and form a ball (I often get it done by a robot but you can still do that by hand).
- Number Three Put the dough between 2 sheets of baking paper and precook the dough at 180°C for 20 to 25 min.
- Number Four Cut the carrots in slices and precook in the oven for 15 minutes or steam until softened.
- Number Five Combine the carrots, the eggs, the soy cream, the nutmeg in a salad bowl, then add the rosemary and the salt, pepper, and the other spices and mix the preparation.
- Number Six Remove the baking paper and then pour this mixture on the Turmeric dough
- Number Seven Cook this carrot quiche for about 40 minutes or until the center becomes firm.
This carrot quiche is very easy to do and it tastes really delicious with this turmeric crust. This is another great recipe for the crust vegetarian quiche lovers where we include a turmeric crust. All you need to do is to grab a few ingredients and get started! You can really just add to this recipe other veggies you have in your fridge. This is why I enjoy making quiches because you always have more freedom when it comes to the ingredients.